Disinfection and livestock and poultry hygiene
Disease transmission is one of the main concerns of farmers and poultry breeders in the world. Disinfection of these centers can be defined at different levels.
- Environmental disinfection and includes equipment and ambient air
- Disinfection of livestock and poultry feed and drinking water
- Disinfection of personnel and staff
- Disinfection of obtained products, including milk, eggs, etc.
- Have a written plan for disinfection of livestock and poultry
Failure to comply with any of the above can lead to disease transmission and death of living organisms and impose heavy financial losses. In the most optimistic case, changing the feed system of livestock and poultry, which will lead to a reduction in crop production, is also one of the disadvantages that may occur to livestock breeders if hygiene is not observed.
Arian Disinfection Consulting Group is ready to help producers and breeders of livestock and poultry and provide them with the latest disinfection methods and increase production efficiency.